Sunday, April 22, 2007

people who are nice enough not to retaliate upon being thrown at with hurtful comments usually get picked on the most. and i think that i ought to learn how to stand up for myself. not that i have low self esteem, but when caught in situations like this i dont retaliate, not because i'm unable to, but because i dont want to. and i dont think people around me should take that for granted.

on a lighter note i'm currently uploading my photos from new zealand (yes, i know im very, very late) and will be posting them up in the near future.

i keep typing and deleting what i want to say. this is getting quite irritating.

argh.

i conclude that i am having writer's block and will hereby end my entry till the words come to me. till then, let the pictures speak :)

No comments: